Rifidi Edge Support
Why Rifidi Edge Server? - Connect the Internet of Things (RFID/NFC/Bar Code/Sensors) with People (Handheld, Mobile, Social Media, Cloud)
For more information on Transcends products please contact us.
Leverage the world’s most adopted RFID Edge Server to run your business: Download Here
- With more than 65,000 downloads in over 145 countries, active community, partner and customer base, the Rifidi Edge Server is globally the most used RFID software platform in the marketplace. Download the Rifidi Edge Server now.
- Rifidi has been used across many verticals. Whether you develop a solution in healthcare, retail, manufacturing, logistics, or another field, Rifidi can be used in any vertical.
Rifidi Box Appliance bundled with Rifidi Edge Server : Rifidi Box @ Transcends
Rifidi PI Appliance bundled with Rifidi 2.0 Embedded : Rifidi Pi @ Transcends
Rifidi Appliance bundled with Rifidi Edge Server + Business Solutions: Business Solution @ Transcends
Learn from the Rifidi experts how to kick start and accelerate your RFID development project: Services @ Transcends
- We have seen countless RFID use cases, and our expert engineers have solved some of the toughest RFID challenges. Whether you are faced with difficult implementation tasks, or just need to accelerate your development project, our team can help you achieve your goals fast.
Future-proof your solution by reusing an existing, proven infrastructure product, so you can focus on developing your high-value business application. Edge Server Specification
- Don’t reinvent the wheel by writing RFID infrastructure code. Reuse a platform that thousands have utilized already. It is proven and here for you to use. Rifidi takes care of your infrastructure needs so you can focus on writing business specific solutions for your customer.
- Don’t worry about the reader or sensor you might have to use in the future. Rifidi supports a wide variety of readers now, and if you need anything else, our adapter layer makes writing an interface to a new reader or sensor easy.
- Low cost and lower TCO
- Easy to install, Easy to use
- Accelerates RFID application development and integration
- Scalable, high-performance platform
Minimum Product Requirements
- JDK 1.7
- Ubuntu Linux or Windows XP/Vista/Server
- 32 MB RAM, 30 MB disk space
- Lightweight, high performance platform based on OSGi and Java
- Standards-based Reader Plug-ins and API
- RFID customization of high performance CEP/ESP Engine (Esper is a trademark of a EsperTech Inc.)
- AWS, Social Media Integration built in
- Built with module update and hot deploy features
- Easy integration using RMI, JMS, AWS, Social Media, Cloud
Alien 8800, Alien 9800, AWID 2010, AWID 3014, ThingMagic Mercury4/5/Astra, Impinj Speedway, Thinkify, bar code devices, extensible custom Sensor API and all LLRP compliant readers.