Rifidi Box Appliance
Rifidi Box Appliance – Powered by Rifidi ($1,680 USD per unit pricing + Shipping)
For more information on the Rifidi Box Appliance please contact us.
Looking to deploy your enterprise RFID and Sensor based business solution(asset tracking, inventory control, inventory management) and need the to make sense of all your sensor/RF information.
The Rifidi Box is your appliance for RFID solution deployments. The appliance comes with the Rifidi Edge Server preinstalled and 1 year support. Just plug in your reader and connect it to your backend system. RFID deployments are now made easy. Learn more about the Rifidi Box Appliance bundled with Business Solutions here.
|Description||Rugged device, aluminum extrusion and heavy-duty steel, fanless.|
|Typical applications||Asset tracking, tool crib, retail, manufacturing; single to many readers connected.|
|Environment||Climate controlled or (optional) outdoor usage.|
|Size||7.87’ x 4.72’ x 2.2’
(200 mm x 120 mm x 56 mm)
|Weight||4 lb (1.8 kg)|
|CPU||1.6 GHz Intel ® Atom ™ Processor|
|Storage||2.5” SATA 250 GB 7200 RPM|
|Connectivity||2x Gigabit Ethernet Ports, 4 x USB 2.0, 3 x RS-232, 1 x VGA, 1 x keyboard / mouse|
|Software||Rifidi Edge Server on Ubuntu Linux with 1 year Support (9×5)|
|Price||$1,680 USD + Shipping|
|Optional items||devices for wide temperature ranges available (for outdoor use), WiFi|
Alien 8800, Alien 9800, AWID 2010, AWID 3014, ThingMagic Mercury4/5/Astra, Impinj Speedway, bar code devices, extensible custom Sensor API and all LLRP compliant readers.
- Low cost and lower TCO
- Just plug in your readers
- Accelerates RFID application development and integration
- High-performance device with low power needs
- All Inclusive Box requires no further hardware
- Plugs into network either via Wifi or Ethernet
- Fully functional Rifidi Edge Server is included and preinstalled on box
- Low power supply needed (20 Watts)
- Supports up to 15 readers through ethernet interface
- Additional sensor/reader devices supported through serial, usb, wifi and bluetooth interfaces
- Benchmarked for a 1,000 tag reads per second
- Customized boxes available upon request